Learn how to access & use the dark net and the clear net privately, anonymously and securely
Created by : Zaid Sabih, zSecurity
Release Date : 2 February 2020
Length : 10:45:09
Size : 5,7GB
Welcome to the ultimate darknet, privacy, anonymity and security course. With no prior knowledge required this course will take you from a beginner to advanced in all of these topics;
This course covers four main topics, I chose to cover all of these topics in one course because I think it is very difficult to learn one without the others as they are very related, these main topics are:
1. Anonymity – anonymity is a state where your identity is unknown, achieving this on the internet is not easy because of the way it is designed, so in this course you’ll learn a number of techniques to improve your anonymity, you’ll first learn what the TOR network is, understand how it works and how it can significantly improve our anonymity, then you’ll learn how to connect to it using the TOR Browser, using TAILS and using Qubes OS, you’ll also learn how to configure TOR properly to bypass censorship and connect even if its blocked!
▬ The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Course Site ▬
2. Privacy – Using an anonymising network such as TOR is not enough to stay private and anonymous because the operating systems we use (Windows, OS X, Linux) constantly collect data about us, therefore in this course you’ll learn how to use two operating systems designed to be more private, more anonymous and more secure; TAILS and Qubes OS, you’ll learn how to install these operating systems on a USB stick so you can use them on any computer without affecting the original operating system and without leaving any traces!
There’s also a full section on encryption in which you’ll learn how the two main types of encryptions work (symmetric and asymmetric), what is end-to-end encryption and how to use it to encrypt/decrypt and sign/verify data, this allows you to privately communicate and share any sort of data; Bitcoin and Monero and use them to send / receive funds.
▬ Privacy & Security Course Site ▬
3. Dark Net – This is the portion on the internet that is not indexed by search engines and require special configuration to access. Therefore in this course I will teach you how to carry out your normal day-to-day tasks in a more private and anonymous manner, so first I’ll teach you how to search for websites and content on both the clear net and on the darknet, then I’ll teach you how to discover hidden services (onion services) to carry out your normal day-to-day tasks privately and anonymously (such as communicating using emails, or instant messages, file sharing….etc).
4. Security – All of the above will drastically enhance your anonymity and privacy and allow you to access both the dark web and the clear web privately and anonymously, but if you get hacked, the hacker will gain control over your system and therefore will be able to easily bypass whatever anonymity techniques you’re using and de-anonymize you, so all of the above is useless without security.
■ What will you Learn?
● 85+ videos (10+ hours) to take you from 0 to advanced in anonymity, privacy & security.
● Anonymously access the darknet and TOR hidden services (onion services).
● Install, configure & use anonymouse and private operating systems such as TAILS & Qubes OS*
● Understand how cryptocurrencies work and anonymously use and handle Bitcoin & Monero.
● Privately communicate using emails and instant messages.
● Understand asymmetric & symmetric encryption and manually encrypt, sign, decrypt and verify data.
● Anonymously obtain Bitcoin & MoneroDiscover hidden services (onion services) on the darknet.
● Use darknet search engines and services.
● Use Qubes & TAILS from USB sticks on any computer without affecting it and without leaving any traces.
● Bypass censorship & connect to TOR even if it’s blocked.
● Use TOR bridges and pluggable transports to bypass filters.
● Understand what a VPN is and how to use it with TOR.
● Configure TOR for maximum security & anonymity.
● Handle and share files privately and anonymously.
● Use darknet email services.
● Use temporary email services.
● Configure & use Jabber / XMPP to communicate privately on the darknet.
● Setup & use end-to-end encryption.
● Understand symmetric and asymmetric encryptions.
● Use PGP to encrypt and decrypt data.
● Use PGP to sign and verify integrity.
● Understand what is a cryptocurrency and how it works.
● Understand how Bitcoin and Monero work.
● Anonymously obtain and use Bitcoin and Monero.
● Use exchanges to convert one cryptocurrency to another.
● Anonymously transfer funds using Bitcoin & Monero.
● Secure your computer and your data by dividing it into several isolated domains.
● Securely handle files (even malware/viruses) without affecting your computer.
● Basic IT Skills.
● No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
● Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
● Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
■ In this course you will learn to ....
● Master C# concepts such as variables and if statements
● Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
● Create power ups including triple shots, laser beams, speed boosts, and shields
● Apply shaders that transform your game backgrounds
● Create enemies with basic AI behavior
● Collect and destroy game objects
● Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
● Activate and use Unity’s Team Collaboration service
● Navigate the Unity Engine and discover unique features such as the Asset Store
● Deploy your game to over 20 web or mobile platforms using Unity
■ Who is the target audience?
● Anybody interested in improving their privacy and anonymity.
● Anybody interested in learning how to access the darknet safely.
● Journalists, ethical hackers, and security researchers