"There's almost no type of project that Python can't make better. From creating apps to building complex websites to sorting big data, Python provides a way to get the work done. Python All-in-One For Dummies offers a starting point for those new to coding by explaining the basics of Python and demonstrating how it’s used in a variety of applications.
• Covers the basics of the language
• Explains its syntax through application in high-profile industries
• Shows how Python can be applied to projects in enterprise
• Delves into major undertakings including artificial intelligence, physical computing, machine learning, robotics and data analysis
• This book is perfect for anyone new to coding as well as experienced coders interested in adding Python to their toolbox."