As we discussed :
- Python Programming:
The Complete Crash Course for Beginners to Mastering Python with Practical Applications to Data Analysis & Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science Projects – 4 Books in 1
Author : James Deep
Publication Date : February 3, 2020
Language : English
Format : Pdf, ePub & Kindle
Pages : 206
Have you always wanted to jump into the exciting world of Python programming and Machine Learning but didn’t know where to start? If so, then this book collection was made just for you.
Python is one of the most used programming languages in the world right now. Whether you are interested in Machine Learning, app development, or game design you can do it all with this programming language if you understand the basics. Since Python itself is a general-purpose language there is no end to what you can do with it. The only real limiting factor once you learn the ins and outs of Python programming is your imagination!
This bundle will teach you step-by-step what you need to know to get started with Python and be familiar with Machine Learning.
By following along with the lessons in these books you will gain the knowledge and insight needed to be able to develop different Python applications and discover ML concepts.
You will be given daily lessons and projects to follow along with so that by the end of 7 days you will be able to understand all of the basics of programming with Python and you can start working on your projects in no time!
Next, you will also discover what is the link between Python and Machine Learning, and learn how to use Python programming to create exciting ML programs. Machine Learning is on the rise and more and more companies are looking for people that understand the ins and outs of it. By learning ML concepts you will be putting yourself light years ahead of your peers. Plus by the time you finish all the books, you will have a portfolio of projects and knowledge to show employers.
--- Inside this bundle you will find:
How to write your Python Loops
Lists, Tuples, Operators, and Strings
Object-Oriented Programming using Python
Python CGI & GUI
A program for coming up with a simple calculator using Python Language
Types of ML
Neural & Bayesian Networks
...and many, many more amazing and interesting topics!
------ CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Course ------
Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v11 will teach you the newest hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and knowledge security professionals to lawfully hack a corporation.
What About EC Council CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Course?
CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacker program is The most desired information security educational program within the industry, the accredited course provides the advanced hacking tools techniques employed by hackers information security professionals alike to interrupt a corporation.CEH offers in-depth knowledge of moral hacking levels, diverse assault vectors, and preventative countermeasures. Itll educate you on ways hackers think and act maliciously in order that you may be higher placed to installation your protection infrastructure and guard against future assaults. Understanding machine weaknesses and vulnerabilities assist groups to give a boost to their device protection controls to limit the chance of an incident.
---- Whats New in EC Council CEH v11 Course?
- Ethical hacking concepts, cyber kill chain concepts, a summary of data security, security controls, and various laws and regulations associated with information security.
- Footprinting concepts and methodologies and utilizing footprinting tools alongside the countermeasures
- Concepts of vulnerability assessment, its types, and solutions alongside a hands-on experience of commercial tools used.
- Phases of system hacking, attacking techniques to get, escalate, and maintain access on victim alongside covering tracks.
- Malware threats, analysis of varied viruses, worms, and trojans like Emotet and battling them to stop data. APT and Fileless Malware concepts are introduced to the present domain.
- Packet sniffing concepts, techniques, and protection against an equivalent.
- Social engineering concepts and related terminologies like fraud, impersonation, insider threats, social engineering techniques, and countermeasures
- Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, use cases, and attack and defense tools
- Security solutions like firewall, IPS, honeypots, their evasion, and protection
- Web server and web application-based attacks, methodologies
- SQL injection, hijacking, and evasion techniques
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking, and Bluetooth hacking-related concepts
- Mobile device management, mobile platform attack vectors, and vulnerabilities associated with Android and iOS systems
- Recognizing the vulnerabilities in IoT and ensuring the security of IoT devices
- Encryption algorithms, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptographic attacks, and cryptanalysis
- Cloud computing, threats and security, essentials of container technology and serverless computing
---- What do we Learn EC Council CEH v11 Course?
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
---- Who This Course is For?
- Information Security Analys
- Information Assurance (IA) Security
- Information Security Manager
- Information Systems Security Engineer
- Information Security Professionals,
- Information Security
- Risk, Threat, Vulnerability Analyst
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers