▬▬ Arduino Made Simple ▬▬
Author : Ashwin Pajankar
Publisher : BPB Publications
Release Date : 1 January 2018
Pages : 190
This book is written in such a way that the concepts are explained in details, giving adequate emphasis on circuits and code examples. To make the topics more comprehensive circuit diagrams and code snippets are furnished extensively throughout the book. The book is designed in such a way to make it reader focused and contains latest topics, circuit diagrams, code examples & references.
The book features the most current and popular Arduino boards. It teaches novice beginners how to create interesting electronics projects with Arduino platform and ecosystem. It also benefits the professional level programmers to get shared with Arduino platform & ecosystem.
• Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of Aduino basics, ecosystem and Arduino IDE.
• Covers Arduino Uno, Arduino Nano and introduces to the latest Arduino Tian which runs Linux.
• Simple language, crystal clear approach and straight forward comprehensible presentation.
• Adopting user-friendly style for explanation of circuits and code examples.
• Illustrated with circuit diagrams, screenshots and photographs.
• CD contains Circuit diagrams and code.