▬ Python 3 For Offensive PenTest ▬
A Complete Practical Course
Release Date : 2019
Tutor : Hussam Khrais
Format : MP4
Video : AVC 1280×720
Audio : AAC 48KHz 2ch
Duration : 4 h 56 min
Lssons : 7 sections 58 Lessons
Size : 2.42 GB
Language : English & English subtitles
2019 Updated Python 3 / Windows 10 & Kali 2.
Learn how to use python for ethical hacking and penetration testing
When other’s tools fail, writing your own makes you a true penetration tester!
▆ Before You Enroll !
The knowledge which you will learn from this course is literally a weapon. My goal is to make you a better warrior in penetration testing. Consider the consequences of your actions, be smart and don’t go to jail.
There are quite a lot of people who call themselves hackers but in reality few have the solid skills to fit the definition, when other’s tools fail, writing your own makes you a true hacker!
▆ What Will you Learn?
- Learn how to code your own reverse shell [TCP+HTTP]
- Learn how to exfiltrate data from your target
- Make anonymous shell by interacting with [Twitter, Google Form, Sourceforge]
- Replicate Metasploit features and and make an advanced shell
- Learn how to hack passwords using multiple techniques [Keylogger, Clipboard Hijacking]
- Learn how malware abusing cryptography by adding [AES,RSA,XOR] encryption to your shell
- Privilege escalation on windows with practical example
- Basic knowledge in Python or ANY other programming/scripting languages
- Intermediate knowledge in penetration testing and ethical hacking
▆ Who this course is for
- Ethical hackers and penetration testers
- Students preparing for OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, CEH
- Information security professionals and cyber security consultants
- System and network security administrators
- Programmers who want to get their hands dirty