Affinity Designer 1.6 For Windows Lifetime License Key
Affinity Designer 1.6
Affinity Designer is a vector graphic designing software that comes with a range of features not only to provide you with greater ease, but to ensure the best results for your work.
It provides some tools that help the design process. From the presence of a precise nib pen to the gradient tool, you can expect all the tools to be available for your help. This application is designed with pixel-perfect control in mind to ensure that everything created on it appeals the eye.
Moreover, all the work being done on Affinity Designer is available to be viewed in real time so that you can modify or adjust some aspects according to the outlook. The support for masks and clipping layers are amongst some of the features supported by the application.
Use of brushwork, the addition of shapes, and the addition of text in the style you want is also possible through this utility. Printing of the end design and exporting it to share with the other users is also the part of the application. So, you cannot only create beautiful graphical designs, and you can even export them in high quality.
Affinity Designer is an application to provide you with all the tools necessary to create a perfect vector graphic design.
We are pleased to announce the Windows release of Affinity Designer , version 1.6
The changes in Affinity Designer for Windows 1.6.5 over the last ADe patch 1.6.4 are as follows:
- Fixed Document Setup dialog failing to show correct Height and Width values when switching between portrait modes
- Fixed incorrect colour from CMYK waterfall model
- Improve Microsoft Dial support
- Improve PDF import
- Fixed resized floating panel not sticking when swapping to a different panel
- Fixed crash when dragging artboards
- Fixed floating window panels to remember their width as well as height
- Fixed Colour Picker shortcut not working with Surface Pen
- Improved performance of shutdown
- Fixed Leading Override (Character panel) and Paragraph Leading (Paragraph panel) key modifier inconsistencies
- Fixed empty gap at the bottom of the font size dropdown
- Fixed crash when we can't identify any font families in a font
- Fixed Pen point being placed when panning with spacebar
- Added missing "Scrubby Zoom”
- Fixed Space bar panning with the paintbrush tool placing nozzlesFixed tool handle selection with touch input
- Fixed SVG export to avoid exporting spurious groups
- Fixed pressing escape key on font size context toolbar editor not returning focus
- Added option to prefer metafile over raster with per-application default (default to on)
- Fixed main window closing on second monitor not appearing at next start
- Fixed Adjustments panel starting below the visible window
- Fixed Print dialog not defaulting to current selected artboard
- Fixed Transform panel fields losing focus when using arrow and shift+arrow keys to increment/decrement values
- Fixed intermittent crash when using the Pen Tool
- Fixed drag dropping a PNG file into the document locks the file
- Fixed rendering issues with custom display scales between 125% and 150%
- Fixed crash pasting into Microsoft Paint
- Fixed dialogs not appearing on second monitor
- Fixed margins not being set for new artboard documents
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts becoming disabled after pressing Escape in the Pressure dialog
- Fixed move up/down in the Assets Panel not correctly enabling after moving a category that is first or last
- Fixed Embed Assets in Current Document selection state being reversed
- Fixed colour conversion of bitmaps during vector export
- Fixed adjusting line pressure being laggy
- Fixed deleting a node on the stroke pressure editor not updating the document
- Fixed New Document dialog not being aligned nicely
- Fixed rotating nodes not being remembered
- Fixed editing a Curves Adjustment preventing you from using Keyboard Shortcuts to add additional
- Fixed unable to type after tabbing when editing a swatch value
- Fixed RGB slider field getting a dotted outline when tabbing into it
- Fixed pressing delete with a stop selected on the Gradient Flyout deletes the object, not the stop
- Fixed sporadic crash when sizing text frames to fit
- Fixed editing a guide in Guides Manager not correctly changing selection
- Fixed adding colour to swatch causes crash
- Fixed shaking a floating panel minimizes other panels
- Fixed fill layers built-in masks are broken
- Fixed export area dropdown not working like the macOS version
- Fixed Pen tool to add snapping while restart dragging under Pen mode
- Numerous other fixes and stability improvements.
Intel processor with 64-bit support (Core 2 Duo onwards)
macOS 10.9 to 10.14 Mojave (and above).
1.27MB of available hard-disk space
1280 x 768 display or better.