Software Creation Academy By Martin Crumlish
The Complete A-Z Program For Creating & Selling Your Own Highly Successful, In-Demand Software
Software Creation Academy is the only “nothing held back” academy course that will teach you how to come up with winning software ideas, and how to make those ideas a reality – even if you have a very limited budget (or no budget at all), no experience and no clue where to begin.
Once you complete Software Creation Academy you will have:
- Learned how to create your very own software that you can sell over and over again, just like those selling software in the 10’s of 1000’s on digital sales platforms every single day.
- Finally learned a real world useful “no gimmick” marketing skill from someone who has actually done this. No more chasing shiny objects or the next “big thing” course. This subject is something that can be the key to a life of freedom from the 9-5, a boss and all that goes with it.
- Tested your software idea to see if it is something people will pay for…..vital to learn this now rather than after building it then finding out nobody wants it.
- Learned how to research software ideas from a host of “hidden in plain” site goldmines that will make sure you don’t waste time and money building something that will not sell.
- Learned how to find rock-star developers who will help you realise your vision and create exactly what you want, with the least amount of risk possible and within your budget (or even ways to do it without any budget whatsoever).
- Found out how to create your software “funnel ready” and in a way that will protect against the downside in case it does not go to plan, so you can easily recoup any costs.
- Be able to manage any software creation project, even if you barely know your way around a computer
- Perfected the “risk reversal” techniques and “profit maximisation” strategy I use every time to ensure my software does not only sell as an “in and out” launch, but continues to sell over and over again for many years.
- Learned everything from having the software built right through to how to actually get it ready for a launch, how to deliver it, support it, build it for the future and find hungry buyers for it.