The Python Mega Course:
Build 10 Real World Applications
The only Python course covering web, databases, web scraping, data science, web visualizations, image processing & more!
Release Date: 2020
Size: 3.14 GB
Format: Mp4 + Eng. subtitles
▆ What will you Learn?
● Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
● Strengthen your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
● Create a web-mapping app on the browser
● Create a portfolio website and publish it on a real serve
● Create a webcam video app that detects moving objects
● Create a data visualization app
● Create a geocoding web app
● Analyze and visualize data
● Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
● Create an app that translates English words
● Create a mobile app that improves your mood
● Create a desktop app for storing data for books
● Create a web scraper
● Create a database app
● Send automated emails
● Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
● A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
● No prior knowledge of Python is required.
● No previous programming experience needed.
The Python Mega Course is the most practical course you will find on the web today. This is the course where you will learn to build actual desktop programs, web applications, and even mobile apps entirely in Python 3.
So far, over 170,000 students have used the course to learn Python programming and to build real-world applications. You will learn how to build Python apps during this course even if you know nothing about programming. You will start from scratch and progressively build up your skills by creating some really awesome Python programs ranging from webcam object detection apps that run on desktops, to data collector web apps that query data from SQL databases, to data visualization dashboard apps. The course even includes the development of a mobile app, so in case you ever have a cool idea to make an Android or iOS app, you will have the proper Python skills to turn your idea into an actual app written entirely in Python. The course has it all to make you an all-round Python programmer that not only knows Python but also the technologies you need to know to create professional applications.
The course follows a modern-teaching approach where students learn by doing. You will start Python from scratch by creating simple programs first. Once you learn the basics, you will then start with the fun part, which is building 10 real-world applications. You will code the apps, guided step-by-step by easy video explanations, and continuous support from the course instructor. The applications you will build in the course consist of database apps, web apps, desktop apps, web scraping scripts, webcam object detectors, web maps, data visualization dashboards, and more. These programs are not only great examples to help master Python, but you can also use them for your portfolio.
If you don't know anything about Python, do not worry! In the first 12 sections, you will learn Python basics such as functions, loops, and conditionals and learn how to apply the basics by doing some examples. If you already know the basics, then the first 12 sections can serve as a refresher. The other 20 sections focus entirely on building real-world applications.
The applications you will build cover a wide range of interesting topics:
● Web applications
● Desktop applications
● Database applications
● Mobile applications
● Web scraping
● Web mapping
● Data analysis
● Interactive web visualization
● Computer vision for image and video processing
● Object-Oriented Programming
Specifically, the 10 Python applications you will build are:
● A program that returns English-word definitions
● A web map visualizing volcanoes and population data
● A portfolio website
● A desktop-graphical program with a database backend
● A mobile app that improves your mood
● A webcam motion detector
● A web scraper of real estate data
● An interactive web graph
● A data collector web application
● A web service that converts addresses to geographic coordinates
▆ Who is the target audience?
● Those with no prior knowledge of Python.
● Those who know Python basics and want to master Python