Beginner to Expert Guide
Release Date : November 2019
Length : 30h18m
If you want to learn Java from not knowing anything to a paid Java Developer, then this is a course for you!
Java is one of the most popular languages in the World. It’s used by companies like Google, Accenture, Target, CenturyLink, Intel, Symantec, T-Mobile, eBay, Capital One, Groupon, New Relic, Nielsen, Uber, Spotify, Philips, Chegg, Yelp, Okta, Slack, Thomson Reuters, Opower, Zillow, Cloudera, Netflix, Canon, TripAdvisor and many more.
This means the demand is not scarce. With Java Skills you will always have a job, and companies all over the world will be coming to you!
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Java in order to build high-end, efficient and scalable Java Applications.
If you want to become:
- a highly paid Java Developer
- an expert Java Programmer companies want to hire
- a Freelancer Java Programmer who builds Enterprises Java Applications
- a person who can build their own business applications using Java Programming Language
- an Android Developer
- a Java Web/Enterprise Applications Developer
- better at Java ( sharpen your Java Knowledge and go deep into learning Advanced Java)
- a Certified Java Developer…
… much more…
■ Why learn Java compared to other programming languages?
If you do a quick google search, you’ll find that Java is the most popular Programming Language in use according to TIOBE index, since it’s the ONLY language that works across all computer platform. Java has the capability to run into different devices ( Android included) without needing to be recompiled for each one. Hence, the slogan “Write once, run anywhere”
This is why Java is everywhere. Literally, everywhere! Can you see the potential of making a really good living by becoming a Java Developer?
■ What will you Learn?
- Everything pertaining to Java – Java keywords, Java lingo (operators, if statements, for loops, switch statements, while loops) and many other basic, fundamentals that will help you have a solid Java knowledge
- You will learn how to install all the tools you need in order to run Java programs such as IntelliJ ( which is the development tool used to code in Java ). Also, will show you how to install the Java libraries onto your machine (Windows, Linux and Mac). By the way, if you are using Eclipse, Jedit, Notepad, Netbeans or any other IDE, it’s all good – you will still be learning a lot from this course.
- You will learn how to think like a Pro Programmer when learning Java and how to use the Java knowledge and transfer it to build Android Apps , Web Apps (using many other Java Frameworks like Spring Framework, Hibernate and more)
- Java Object Oriented Programmingso you can re-use code and write truly scalable and efficient code.
- You’ll Learn JavaFX library and build amazing User Interfaces that will make your potential employers want to hire you right away!
And so much more….
■ Who is the target audience?
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with Java, JavaFX and Java Web Development with SpringBoot and Vaadin Frameworks
- If you are switching from C++ to Java then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Java Language section.
- If you are a pro developer and want to quickly get up to date with JavaFX, Springboot and Vaadin then this is the course for you.
■ Who this course is for?
- Anyone who wants to learn Java Programming Language
- Anyone who wants to learn JavaFX, Java Web Application Development, Java Databases