[Instant Delivery] VMware vSAN 7 Enterprise Plus - Lifetime License Key
Instant Delivery, License Key Only.(No Download Link)
No Physical Item will be shipped.
What is VMware vSAN?
vSAN is enterprise-class, storage virtualization software that, when combined with vSphere, allows you to manage compute and storage with a single platform. With vSAN, you can reduce the cost and complexity of traditional storage and take the easiest path to hyperconverged infrastructure and hybrid cloud. Evolve to an integrated hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) solution with vSAN to improve business agility, all while speeding operations and lowering costs.
Why Choose vSAN for Hyperconverged Infrastructure?
Integrated with Your Hypervisor:
Enjoy scalable, high-performance, and secure infrastructure with the only vSphere-integrated storage virtualization software.
Power Traditional and Cloud-Native Applications:
Manage both virtual machine (VM) and container applications seamlessly, and benefit from integration with leading container orchestrators such as Kubernetes.
Easily roll out new infrastructure and applications with minimal training.
Achieve better price per performance by supporting the latest storage technology on industry-standard servers.
Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Ready:
Use HCI anywhere with the industry’s broadest ecosystem: 18 OEM server vendors and native services with leading public clouds including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, IBM Cloud and Alibaba Cloud.
What’s New with vSAN 7
<Modernize Your Hyperconverged Infrastructure with vSAN 7>
Enterprises are rapidly adopting vSAN-powered hyperconverged infrastructure to solve some of their biggest IT infrastructure challenges: increasing complexity, rising costs, and the accelerating pace of operations. vSAN adopters have seen the total cost of ownership for storage go down by 40% on average, and they are spending less time on storage operations. A recent Forrester study found that over five years, vSAN provided a 259% return on investment.
With vSAN 7, we are continuing to build on the robust features that make vSAN a high performing general-purpose infrastructure. vSAN 7 makes it easy for you to standardize on a single storage operational model with three new capabilities: integrated file services, enhanced cloud-native storage, and simpler lifecycle management. You can now unify block and file storage on hyperconverged infrastructure with a single control pane, which reduces costs and simplifies storage management. Cloud-native applications also benefit from these updates, which include integrated file services, vSphere with Kubernetes support, and increased data services. Finally, vSAN 7 also simplifies HCI lifecycle management by reducing the number of tools required for Day 2 operations, while simultaneously increasing update reliability.
<New Capabilities in vSAN 7>
• Enhanced Cloud-Native Storage. vSAN supports file-based persistent volumes for Kubernetes on vSAN datastores. Developers can dynamically create file shares for their applications and have multiple pods share data. vSAN supports NFS v4.1 and v3 protocols.
[Integrated File Services]
• Simplified provisioning. In vSAN 7, integrated file services make it easier to provision and share files. Users now can now provision a file share from their vSAN cluster, which can be accessed via NFS 4.1 and NFS 3. A simple workflow reduces the amount of time it takes to stand up a file share.
• Lower cost. Industry-standard x86 servers lower upfront cost as well as recurring costs for file shares.
Unified storage operations. VMware HCI allows admins to handle both block and file storage, reducing the need for specialized skills and freeing up IT admins to focus on higher level tasks.
[Simpler Lifecycle Management]
• Consistent operations with a unified LCM tool. vSAN 7 provides a unified lifecycle management tool (LCM) for Day 2 operations for software and server hardware. vLCM delivers a single lifecycle workflow for the full HCI server stack: vSphere, vSAN, drivers and OEM server firmware.
• Reduced monitoring and remediation. vLCM constantly monitors and automatically remediates compliance drift.
• Increased Visibility into vSAN Used Capacity. Replication objects are now visible in vSAN monitoring for customers using VMware Site Recovery Manager and vSphere Replication. The objects are labeled “vSphere Replicas” in the “Replication” category.
• Uninterrupted Application Run Time. vSAN 7 enhances uptime in stretched clusters by introducing the ability to redirect VM I/O from one site to another in the event of a capacity imbalance. Once the disks at the first site have freed up capacity, customers can redirect I/O back to the original site without disruption.
• Automatic Policy Compliance for 2-Node vSAN Deployments. vSAN 7 keeps 2-node deployments in policy compliance by automating repair objects operations during witness replacement.